I used to fear

I used to fear being alone, not to good when u have AS because you need to almost be disconnected from people in a way to function right. I used to fear being alone in my own head. Now I just figure that things get broken in life, and it can hurt, but it is what it is. I just have to accept some things. I don’t fear being alone anymore, God’s with me so I’m good. It can be strange to feel like this sometimes, but the payoff when you accept things are the way they are is really freeing. Has anybody else experienced something like this?

1 Like

I actually enjoy being alone. I’ve realized i’m an introvert and being lost in my thoughts is fine with me. I live with my parents but i stay to myself in my room most of the day. I am in the process of getting an apartment and i will be living by myself then.

1 Like

Yeah good, church is tough to go to to. It’s been a struggle. It doesn’t seem to get much easier either. I don’t really want to go, the only reason I get there now is because I need a girl. The celibacy thing just isn’t for me haha. @disciple

1 Like

Yeah i haven’t been to church in a long time, with the exception of going to my brother’s church when i was up there a couple weeks ago. I only went for him and was very anxious the whole time. I guess church would be a good place for you to possibly meet a girl. That way you would probably have similar values and ideas about life. Keep looking. I’m sure there’s somebody out there for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.