I used to be a shy ass

Always getting constipated because I was unaware that a voice was shouting “OH, NO”. just when I was about to do a terrific bowel movement. So, I’m getting stronger. I heard the voice and outdid it.

1 Like

I know what you mean chordy I also get constipated by the voices and feel like I am about to vomit so don’t be alone in this. I just feel that they don’t want to deal with the movement of vowels of somebody.

1 Like

Even if you can take care of it yourself, they’ll complain about the odor. So intolerant.

2 Likes

Man, once about ten years ago, I had an amazing bowel movement but never a terrific one. I’m jealous of you.

1 Like

I’ve been working on my good ass for years. The other Freudians escaped me. Because if you can’t defend your ass, you’ll never be happy. People love to ridicule and scold asses from a very early age. Even the way one’s mother changes our diapers affects us. I still remember somebody yelling “Your in the house.” after I let a fart. If that’s the extent of my criminal record I figure I’m doing ok.

2 Likes

IDK. My ass is intelligent. I guess I’m a smartass. But that’s no big surprise to anyone.

1 Like

We’re always making fun of each other in the bathroom or for farting around here. Every time my husband farts, I chant “Fart fart fart!”. If I fart, I blame it on him. My kids run from the room if anyone farts. And there are so many good poop jokes, it’s hard to resist. Especially during the holidays. “Dropping another yule log down the chimney?” The Santa Poo-pourri commercials always give me great ideas for harassing people.

2 Likes

What’s a tinder date?

Tinder is a pretty common dating app people like me use. So if you go on a date with someone you met on tinder it is called a tinder date

1 Like

Personally I use tinder to start fires when I am camping. Good tinder will get a good fire going for sure.

1 Like

That reminds me of my Girl Scouting days. Camp surely was fun and educational.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.