I use to have cockatiel as a pet

A cockatiel is a bird. My cockatiel flew out the of the door one day. I couldn’t find him most of the day. I drove my car around to find him. I taught him how to whistle, like when you whistle at a pretty woman. While I was driving around I whistled like you whistle to a girl…when I was in my car…out of my car window. My cockatiel heard me, and he answered me back with a whistle. The experts said, that when a bird gets lost…you will never find them. So I very fortunate that I found him.

7 Likes

I’m glad you were reunited with your cockatiel.

2 Likes

nice that you found the bird again =)

2 Likes

You’re lucky you got him back. Someones pet budgie got loose and landed on the tree in our front yard. We almost got him but then he flew away. Even if we got him I don’t know how I would return him, I didn’t know the owner, maybe post a picture on Facebook or post flyers on telephone polls.

1 Like

My Cockatoo is about 30 years old. I had her since she was about 2 years old. I don’t know what I would do if I lost her.

3 Likes

I’m glad you got her back

2 Likes

Aww! I love birds. Glad you found him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.