I understand the pain of rejection and feeling unloved

It’s a deep and harrowing :weary: pain. I also thought I was ugly and no man would want me. But people listen things can get better. This is a healing place.

12 Likes

I think your assuming all men are the same.
There are differences in all men.

Find the one who would love you.

2 Likes

I am just praying and hoping that i will meet someone. nothing on the horizon atm, i like my neighbour but she is 16 yrs older than me and i was hoping to have a family, i am praying really hard about this,

I feel like i would be a good dad although i’d struggle to provide bc i struggle with anxiety so i might need some financial help, i dont see a woman wanting to go with a guy on benefits though unless she was too :frowning:

1 Like

No. I used to feel that way. I don’t anymore. I’ve learned through time that all men are not whores and that some men can appreciate a woman for her intellect and her heart. My dad was an ■■■■■■■ to women and it really messed me up. It really hurt me but

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that your Dad was that way to women and it hurt you.
I’m glad your perspective is different.

3 Likes

You are not ugly @Loke. Hope you find someone who will treat you with kindness and respect.

3 Likes

I’m so sad you’ve been rejected. You deserve love.There really are good men out there I hope you find one someday who is just right for you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.