I tried water aerobics today

I really enjoyed it. It was in a warm therapy pool in a class designed for people with arthritis so it was good for my painful stiff joints. The ladies were really friendly and I liked the teacher. I plan to continue doing it

16 Likes

Yeah good work on getting out there and doing it! Very cool and well done to you.

4 Likes

That’s great! Sounds like fun exercise.

1 Like

Thanks @rogueone @everhopeful

My heart rate was at 150 so it was just the right intensity. Plus it wasn’t painful. So it’s a good class for me

2 Likes

Im glad you enjoyed it thats really healthy for you

1 Like

Thanks @Rainstorm

1 Like

Look at you! What a difference.

2 Likes

Thats what my heart rate is usually at after my runs.

Well done for starting water aerobics! Keep us updated on how it goes.

1 Like

Thanks @anon4362788 @TheCanuk !

2 Likes

First, great job!!! Second, this is SOOO good to hear! I have signed up for the Y, but I haven’t gotten to go (too many appointments). But I want to do it for my knees, and I want to loose weight or at least build muscle. Thank you for posting your experience. :smiley:

1 Like

Sure thing @Happy_H ! The therapy pool is great. I was told sometimes it’s a little cooler and sometimes a little warmer. But today it was just right for moving my joints.

2 Likes

That sounds nice. It’s exercise and you meet cool people. I’m happy for you. Keep it going I say :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Zoe :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.