Schizophrenia.com

I took the doogies out!

my daughter and i went for a long walk in the forest today with the doogies, chubba and cocoa. it was great and b4 that i had a nice long soak in the bath and scrubbed myself clean…things r looking up!

11 Likes

Excellent - Good news indeed Jayne :smiley: :thumbsup:

0 Likes

I hope you get to enjoy more of the emerging spring. It’s nice that your daughter went with you.

Hey, if you don’t mind me asking… I remember your daughters room was going through a redo with new paint and colors… how did it turn out? Does she feel better?

I have an idea emerging about happier room… happier mind. I know there is volumes of books on stuff like this. I was just wondering if you notice a change in the person since there was a change in the room.

1 Like

hi james. yeah the room looks great but she;s still a messy bugger…although she is bringing her dishes down more often which is good. she worked so hard on her room, then went ob holiday so she’s a bit knackered at the minute. i stayed up with her last night as she couldn’t sleep till about 4am. she looked very pale and tired but is a bit better this morning after a few hours sleep. xxx

1 Like

Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who?

0 Likes

we took a short walk too with our dogs. Our dogs are very loving and supportive with my daughters issues.

0 Likes