I took my second bath this week. Yay!

In my other place, I had no bathtub and always had to take showers, for three whole years. I prefer the bath where you can soak for a while. It feels so good to soak in a hot tub. You don’t really appreciate it until it’s taken away from you. I am all clean and I am so happy about it.

6 Likes

Bathtubs are to short for me, so I shower, need to do that soon

1 Like

Wonder if you could get a custom made bathtub?

2 Likes

It would not fit in my bathroom, so stuck with showers

Oh well at least you have showers

2 Likes

That’s the only thing I don’t like about my new house. Doesn’t have a shower. But it has two shower tub conbos

1 Like

I just noticed my hairy is oily…it’s only been two days so I will probably just wear a hat when I go out shopping tomorrow…yes wouldn’t be easier to just wash my hair? uhm, no. haha

1 Like

Yes you can. You can get a custom made anything if you are willing to pay the price for it.

1 Like

Having two shower/tub combo’s would be great.

1 Like

We don’t have a tub anymore. They made the tub into a walk in so is only a few inches off the floor and you can’t fill it enough for a good soaking. But I used to be so heavy it was awkward to bathe in a tub. I’m ok with showers, though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.