I thought this 1515155

I thought people on TV can see me live like a live tv.
People used to stare at me so i thought they know i don’t work and they want to make me feel bad about it.
At some point i thought people want to burry me alive to just suffer. It was hell. And many other i dont’ remember because i was psychotic. How are they called? Ideas of persecution? I forgot…

TV sends me messages every day. It’s crazy.

1 Like

I was very afraid of people. I was mentally persecuted

1 Like

At times I’ve had to take a break from TV and radio.

1 Like

I thought my parents want to poison me by giving me Risperidone because it made me sleepy and blury vision.

Are persecutory delusions part of paranoid schizophrenia diagnosis?

Yes. For sure. 1515

1 Like

I know a friend who thinks it’s two way t.v.

might be right, radio too

I hate 'em all.

2 Likes

Yes, of course, typo

1 Like

I also thought my parents will move together with my siblings leaving me on the streets homeless. It turned out i was wrong. But it seemed like a conspiracy at that moment

I used to hear the radio and tv and think it was talking to me. I would think I can teleport because I would black out. I would just lay awake for hours thinking these delusions. I would hear people talking around me and I thought they were saying mean things about me and when I was out in a crowded area like a train station I thought they were all saying things to me at once. I got these severe ocd compulsions too where I would just wipe one area of the bathroom for hours and not come out.

1 Like

Makes me think of the monolith teaching machine explanation of 2001 space odyssey movie

1 Like

Fantastic movie…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.