I thought I was new queen of England

Thought I was on some mission to help humanity… my partner said I was thinking of others even when I was so unwelll… but the guilt of being unwell and the embarrasement is huge. On top of that I quit my job without thinking. I wish I never quit. I make more on benefits but I feel less productive.

Did this delusion stop now?

It went away when I started Abilify. I don’t have delusions or hallucinations anymore.

1 Like

So now, after this, you believe you have sz
or do you still doubt it?

The consultant said mood disorder, to me thats too vague. I think I have sz or sza.

I am very confused. I used to doubt the sz diagnosis and now I doubt anything they tell me.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter.
What matters is to take your meds and be happy

1 Like

It kinda matters to me even though I know it’s not important… but I guess like @Wave said I may never know for sure. I hate the uncertainty.

2 Likes

Yes, i see.
You need to know.
In the past when my diagnosis
fluctuated, i had some confusion,
but now i am without doubts or uncertainty.

1 Like

When I took 50mg, on the first day I got psychotic. I told this to the GP who said stop if it happens again. They increased the meds (antidepressant) and it was tooo late and I had no insight by that point.

1 Like

I thought I was Jesus and God. Higher than queen of England :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What kind of thoughts did you have about the British royal family?

1 Like

Lol you funny dude, Aziz :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t to be honest. I just thought she was stepping down as queen.

1 Like

Yeah like we were on some sort of mission to save the world. :thinking:

1 Like

Yea I though I had the cure for cancer and all diseases. I thought I could do miracles and creating an unlimited and carbon free electricity source that can power all the earth for eternity. But I also had the delusion that I am king of the world so I called 911 and told them that they need to honor me and make me king of the world. I thought I was going to bring heaven to earth.

2 Likes

Lol I also was on a mission to cure cancer.

When the pdoc came to my house I was trying to explain that I had the cure to ageing and I was rambling on a little about telomeres.

Ugh… Such sweet times.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.