I thought I was communicating with the President

Catholic is what I was grown up in.

ok well we can’t talk about it.

What are you hearing voices tell you this nonsense?

I heard a voice that said “see you in 11 years” and had visions of North Korea. They meant they want to take me over there and give me plastic surgery to look like him. If all I do is party then would I go to hell for looking like him? That doesn’t make much sense.

For even having a concept of these things indicates you’ve lost all logic, rationing and reasoning, so it would be pointless to try to convince you otherwise of these beliefs.

None of these ideas are real, there not even worldly possible and have no bearing with reality.

My advice would be to not stress yourself out about these things and try to focus your attention on something productive.

i think we all talked to presidents
me too

I dreamt about having sex with President Trump. Talking about nightmares…

1 Like

I dreamt Fiona Bergen was my girlfriend

I just think why would they be put in a position of importance like that, if I’m just an ordinary person? Like do they just go about picking random people? Then sometimes I wonder do they pick terrorists, like I wonder about that if they would choose me for that reason. But why would they pick terrorists who are known to be rash and unpredictable?

The most I can find online on telepathy is brain to brain interfaces which require the person to wear a cap or an EEG type thing.

I don’t think you will be selected for anything,
I’m not important and you probably aren’t either so I don’t think they need you for anything.

Your not a terrorist

I don’t think they want you for anything it seems to me this is just a product of your mind,

Like your own mind playing tricks on you etc.

I just have to be strong to resist these thoughts. They make me feel like a horrible person. I don’t even know if I am or not.

It’s just when I wake up in the morning all my paranoia comes back.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.