I thought I took my medicine last night

Turns out i didn’t, woke up feeling so anxious and disoriented. I took my morning meds and half the dose of last night’s missed dose, so I’m regaining my self. :confused: Feels horrible and am in some pain,

5 Likes

I have immediate issues if I miss a dose of my AP. It sucks. So I use a medication reminder that goes off when I need to take my meds so I don’t forget

2 Likes

The thing is i had my med reminder go off and i got up to prepare my meds that’s in my dresser, and i drank the water without the meds and thought I put the medication on my mouth, the faint i had made me hit my head so it could’ve been that idk

4 Likes

I understand. It’s good you have a reminder. Are you feeling better now?

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right, it’s really weird isn’t it? I’m feeling better just really tired and weak. How about you?

Do you set an alarm for your meds? I set an alarm + I have this… don’t know what it’s called… pill organizer container so I can see if I have taken the meds that day. I started getting lazy and just take the pills directly from the box but then I started forgetting if I took it so I started w/ the pill organizer again.

3 Likes

Im glad you feel better.

My new med has calmed me down a bit which is good. I just started it on Wednesday morning.

2 Likes

I do, i just drank the water and forgot to put the pills in my mouth, lol

@CoCo oh nice! I hope it continues working. I’m glad you’re doing well

2 Likes

Thanks @Waffles !

1 Like

I get most of my meds in a depot injection so I only have to remember to go to the clinic every other week. But besides of that I must remember to take a pill every morning and evening against the side effects of the depot. Most important pill of the day is the 3. Pill I take the 300 mgs. Seroquel. I take this one against cognitive issues and moodiness and psychosis.

3 Likes

Yeah. I shelve quite a few meds I have to take. I use a meds reminder app so I don’t forget.

1 Like

Same here, i take Invega sustenna and 500 mg of seroquel. They are my top priority in my med regime.

Yeah, luckily last night i did take my meds and woke up feeling refreshed, ahhh

Yay!!! I’m glad you’re rested and well

1 Like

How is your morning going?

1 Like

Waffles that’s so good just continue the good work likewise me and get your injections on appointment. I realized 27 years ago that my mother had schizophrenia likewise me so I decided that it was better to take depot and pills.
I wish you the best to your new life.

1 Like

It’s good. Still adjusting to Invega. Last time I was on Invega it didn’t take too long to adjust so hopefully it’s the same this time. The difference is that this time I have Haldol in my system too but it should completely wear off in a couple weeks.

How are you?

Sorry to hear you’re mom is a person living with schizophrenia. My dad has schizotypal… Yep, i agree, it’s less of a hassle.

@CoCo Awesome, that is a lot of meds, i take the depot shot of sustenna 234. It knocks me out the whole day, lol/ but im doing fine on it. Why did they remove you from haldol, if you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

I’m no longer on it because it didn’t help enough and because I’m afraid of TD plus I can finally take my favorite med, Invega because the generic price lowered significantly

Ohh, now i see. Sorry to hear. Haldol is an old skool drug. Yeah, sadly insurance could be a pain in the butt. I like invega personally!

1 Like