I think this song is decent what do u think

It’s finished so I have to post on a new thread I’m sorry but what do y think

4 Likes

sounds nice, you sound a lot different than a couple years ago, more clear

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate that. Yeah I’ve come a long way.

2 Likes

The flow is cool. Much improvement from when you first started sharing. The only critique I have is some lyrics from the hook. I’m not easily offended but saying ■■■■■ the U.S.A.” without a valid reason doesn’t quite sit right with me. If yyour lyrics explained why the statement is made it would be different. In this song it just sounds out of context.

1 Like

Nice @Jonnybegood !!

1 Like

I dunno I just thought It’s saying like “I don’t care about the USA that’s why I’m committing crimes”. Of course it’s my fictional rapper character. Besides it rhymes. Haha I feel you man I’m not a huge patriot but I do love a lot of things about this country and a bunch of things I don’t like either

1 Like

Heh. Maybe if you brought up the disparity economically between classes or some such it would make more sense, especially with the “I raise the rates” lyrics.

1 Like

Okay maybe I don’t think things through enough I just go for cool sounds at this point. I’m sorry if I sound stupid @anon40653964

1 Like

Very good. 1515151515151515

1 Like

Thanks a lot @skinnyme and @DNA

@Jonnybegood the mixing seems to bit like a second off, that’s what it sounds to me. Nevertheless, the flow and beat are pretty dope.

1 Like

No need to apologize. You’re not stupid, dude. The flow is tight man. It’s just a small critique is all. U.S.A. isn’t that bad after all. :wink:

1 Like

What do u think of my changes

3 Likes

The intro definitely adds a new flavor to the lyrics. Sounds pretty good. It’d be interesting to hear some more of that conscious hip hop from you. With the intro your lyrics seemed more powerful. I was more interested in hearing what else you had to rhyme about. Not saying it was bad before either. What I’m saying is it is better now in my humble opinion. The hook makes more sense and your lyrics are more feasible. Good stuff. Keep it up. The delivery on the first sounded a little more natural though. Maybe listen to both and see what I mean? It doesn’t sound forced in the newer one, the flow just sounds a little different. All in all good stuff!

1 Like

You got a few songs for an album together. I like your work.

1 Like

Great job man, I dig the flow and lyrics! Dont know what it sounded like before but the intro is cool and kinda ramps it up into the hook which I like. I like that the last verse you change the flow up, but its kinda abrupt. I wouldnt change it now, but if you do something like that next time try and either leave a little space in between the hook and the verse or transition somehow, like with a bridge

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.