I think things might be stabilizing

For the past couple days things seem like they have been dying down a bit so maybe the shot is just about fully in my system. I am not under anxiety or depression about my mom at the moment so I think today might be another good day. I’ll keep everyone up-to-date.

7 Likes

Its official two good days in a row so maybe things are working out.

2 Likes

I am stable on my medication and I am not psychotic nor suicidal and I am not in a hospital. Does that qualify as a good day? I think so in my book especially with my past but I wouldn’t consider any day since I have been sick as a good day.

Except for maybe the first time I tried Latuda. I actually felt normal for an hour or two that day unfortunately it was temporary and it didn’t last but I am still better off with it than without it. Tried going off of it about a year ago and that was a disaster.

I keep hoping I get a mood aspect to my illness. I would like to be manic once even if it was only for a little while. Everyday for me is pretty much the same. It sucks but hey it could be much worse.

Congratulations on two good days. Maybe the feeling will last a little longer. I hope it lasts a lot longer. We have suffered enough. It’s nice when good things come around.

1 Like

Thanks @TomCat things have been rough but now I am a bit more positive.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re stabilizing

1 Like

Thanks @Leaf 1515

1 Like

So far another good day I’ll keep everyone up-to-date. I will use this as a journal for the next few days.

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear that you’ve been stable these last few days, that’s quite an accomplishment.

1 Like

Yeah I know things have been doing well I having no anxiety, mood swings, or paranoia. So I plan on keeping people up-to-date to have a more positive outlook into things.

1 Like

So far so good just got a little anxious because my mom wasnt feeling well.

Days almost done with and everything is fine.

1 Like

Well it is official I had another good day. So far so good. I think I might be stabilizing probably going to bed in a hour.

1 Like

So far another good day. I really think I am stabilizing. Tomorrow might be the last time I post for this thread.

What med are you on?

Invega shot lamictal zoloft and abilify

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.