I Think Something Happened to Me in College

I don’t know what to say. I have these memories. I don’t know if they’re real or not. I know they happened in parallel universes/past lives. But did anything happen in this life? I’m sort of scared…I think it has to do with Illuminati or government. What do I do? I told my parents and my therapist and no one believes me. I just want answers.

I know they can put false memories into people. I feel like I was tortured, drugged, and raped. I have no physical damage just the psychological damage.

I remember them saying they were going to send me to the moon or mars…they used some sort of device on my head. I was humiliated and stuff. I was called stupid and a cheater. They asked me how I solved some math problems. Said I went to the wrong school.

3 Likes

Your mind is playing tricks on you. Sorry to hear you are not doing well.

1 Like

Don’t be to quick to dismiss it though. Know that any form of penetration is a sign of rape. I’ve been fighting these voices too

we all like u
thinking like you

we all think that someone control us
reading our mind
that may be true
but at the end that illness we all have these symptoms

Something happened to me too. A whole lotta drugs and stimulants. Good memories but a bad outcome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.