I think my voices could be from past lives wtf lol

just putting it out there……………

am I crazy??

If you weren’t crazy, would you be in an sz forum?

3 Likes

maybe I am, maybe I am not :crazy_face:

I had a frind in my head two actually and now they are hiding from me in my subconscious

Why do you say that?

I don’t hear voices and never have. But from what I can see people’s voices are current with the times. If they were to do with past lives they would be talking all old-timey.

Also the whole concept of past lives is a bit strange and an unusual belief in itself in my opinion…

3 Likes

because I my mind wants to believe it that is why. I am desperate for all this ■■■■ to be something worthy and not a waste of my time. so I am trying to make sense of these voices.

one was a female that I know of that died

the other was like god like or something so maybe it was god. or someone similar. I think so.

then the evil voices was not them that was just illness lol

so much effort to try and make sense of this stuff but it will be worth it once I do

I am sick and tired of being in the fog about all of this

it is also genetics so the past lives are also carried down via genetics, so id like to believe

It’s a waste of time thinking it’s something worthy.

5mg of abilify doesn’t act as an antipsychotic and it sounds like you need an antipsychotic.

in the uk they say that 5mg is the minimum therapeutic dose (my cpn)

I can’t help you. I’m sorry.

that’s ok. thanks for trying.

actually the evil voices could be evil past lives

yea

and they have the power to come into my mind because of my low immune system due to stress

I’ve always held the belief that all those evil voices are just the opposing guilty thoughts I haven’t taken care of yet.

You can’t bury what’s not dead.

2 Likes

It’s hard for us to admit we’re just dreaming but that’s really all the voices are.

Yea @Csummers and @PinCushion I kind of agree with both of you

from my personal past experience of psychosis it seemed to be not only past lives but also them interacting with my unconsciousness

and I kind of think that is what dreams are too anyways

and all that was mixed with some mumble jumble too for some reason

I also come up with hidden theories about the meaning of the voices. Some believe it are entities. Others that it is just a brain malfunction. The truth is that noone knows. Like most important things in life. We just have to navigate through that realm.

1 Like

I think it is a mixture of many things but most importantly, the positive ones are self validation as @Prapti_Ghoshal mentioned in a previous thread. I never thought of it like that before!

1 Like

to make it more cryptic of course.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.