I think my libido is gone

My libido is gone I don’t feel any desire like none and idk if it’s meds or just what all I’ve been through in my life… I feel like my life has been long… To long in fact… I’m on Latuda 120 mg I just don’t know at this point… Maybe I’ll be single forever

1 Like

It will return eventually when you stop meds or maybe change meds. Sexual dysfunction is common side effect of meds. Hopefully in the future this will all get sorted.

@Green I guess… I just feel nothing in that area and don’t really care that it’s not there… It’s more of an observation than anything

1 Like

I lost my libido a few years back and I’m a healthier person overall. But I was prone to risky behavior so it’s for the best in my case. For a normal person you shouldn’t have to settle for low libido as a side effect if you don’t want to. I mean it’s sad.

@Leaf I’m prone to risky behavior too so idk and honestly don’t care that much anymore

1 Like

My mixture actually has increased it. My hubby is having difficulty going at my pace. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

ashwaganda helps.

I can perform, as and when needed with no problems. But i dont miss sex when i go thru a dry patch.

2 Likes

Libido is an aspect of our being we can’t consciously control. What we can do, to a certain extent, is decide how much we let ourselves be controlled by it. Untreated schizophrenics are prone to erratic sexual behaviour. I might extrapolate too much but I suspect pills keep under control whatever part of the brain has gone awry, and it’s that same part that has to do with sexual impulses.

2 Likes

@Andrey I think you’re right

1 Like

I got mine back after a med change. Make sure your doctor/prescriber knows.

1 Like

Try taking g a high dose of fish oil for a long time. I find that it helps.

@CuriosGeorge my libido id high love young and older women equally!

Meant libido is high even on meds!

I have found that you really can’t declare your libido truly gone until you are dead (with the exception of course of injury to that area) although you can have a serious decline as you get older due to aging. I could go years without an event and then have one and then have a second event shortly afterwards followed by another dry spell. You don’t really know when it’s truly shut down. Latuda even made it a constant thing briefly after a long time of being very weak (even though that drug was screwing me over in other ways that was a reason I was reluctant to quit it as it made me feel the most like a real man.) I used to worry about it and although it’s still not what it used to be and the female voices rarely show interest anymore (for me it’s been in my head. It’s never really happened in reality) but then on a rare day they do. Such is life.

This medication sterilizes you. I don’t even see why Big Pharma wants to keep shilling for it’s own industrial chemicals they’re pumping down your throat every day. Adderall was the only med I liked. But to be honest, Shamanism really helps.

Mine is gone without any medications. I don’t even find women attractive any more.

I don’t feel sexual desire usually or think of sex and I don’t masturbate.

I caaaaaan get turned on but not daily or weekly or monthly.:open_mouth:

It happens every now and then.

“Once in a blue moon”

I can get turned on if I’m attracted to someone or so.

I have no interest in sex now but if I have a partner in the future then I hope to be sexually active with them and have extatic sex .

I have had sexual problems in my past.

2 Likes

I have a far better relationship with woman - once they know sex is off the table. Its the expectation of being able to perform that puts me off - and my chap’s not too keen at standing to attention these days anyway. So i would rather have a good laugh over a movie instead. Maybe its my age now - but the physical act of sex just doesnt seem important anymore.

2 Likes

Although I don’t masturbate and am celibate I want sex.
I want extatic lovemaking often.
Every week at least and I would love to have sex with my x who I cried on in bed he lives in Sweden though.

Funny my x boyfriend in Australia said I don’t know how to fu ck.lol

Wishing us great loving sex.