I think I'm going to try

To quit smoking tomorrow. I really would like to quit. And I have just enough cigarettes to do me for today. Wish me luck!!

:crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Good luck! 1515

3 Likes

Good luck! Tapering down over time worked for me. I started with counting how many I smoked in a day. Then for the next week, I smoked one less cigarette. Then the next week I smoked one less again until I had my last cigarette.

4 Likes

Good luck.

Please let us know how it goes.

Or actually don’t tell us so you don’t have to think about the cigs.

:rainbow:

2 Likes

Good luck. It’s not easy but its so worth it.

2 Likes

I can get through the physical withdrawal.

I need cigs as a distraction. I get suicidal without them.

Can anyone relate?

2 Likes

Good luck! 1515

2 Likes

Yes i can fifteen

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you feel the same way. :hugs:

2 Likes

I started again after a two day quit today. For now. I need it for something to do. And also feel calmer.

3 Likes

I can relate 15151515

3 Likes

For me, it’s unbearable without cigarettes. I’m also heavy addicted and dependent on cigarettes. When I have extra money I buy myself extra tobacco and everything smoking related.

Then I’ve at least two weeks ready for smoking. I regulary buy every week tobacco and stuff. And I can’t afford buying packs, not even the cheapest brand.

2 Likes

I buy the cheapest cigarettes in town, only $30 per carton, both because they’re cheap and they taste yucky! Lol

I hear ya on the price. Thanks for your candor! I wish you the best! :mask:

2 Likes

u can do it!! best decision i made

2 Likes

Keep trying. It took me a dozen of attempts before I succeeded.

2 Likes

Keep trying. It took me a few times to finally quit.

1 Like

best of luck to you @FatMama =)
i hope it will work out and you manage to quit the smokes.

1 Like

I quit almost 13 years ago. You just have to have the willpower. Just don’t smoke no matter how much you want one. Do something when you get an urge, like clean, go for a walk, anything. The craving will be bad for a few weeks but then start to subside. You can do this, just keep in mind lots of people have quit, it is possible.

1 Like

Use the buddy system.
Find a friend to quit with.

1 Like

Good wishes to you.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like