I think i might have had a prediction about nine eleven when i was eight

When i was eight years old in the smmer of the year 2000 i had a dream i was just coming from a day care i came out of this room and a bunch of kids were running out of the room like kids do my mom was waiting for me with what was now my brother i knew he was my brother even though he was born till i was thirteen he had red hair and was about two and in this dream my mom put him down and he ran down the hallway and my mom went after him they disapeared around the corner and i stayed a little longer i remember looking out this wall of floor to ceiling windows out at this big city i was like on the eightieth floor i remember being up really high and looking down at these buildings which were really small from where i was looking and a waterway along side it i stood there looking out at these buildings then i seen this little dot coming torward me as it got closer and closer i realised it was a plane i watched it come closer and i kept watching as it crashed in the floors below me i remember the building shaking and screaming the next thing i remember im running down the stairs and out the doors and seeing all these firefighters paramedics police officers etc. Just stand ing there looking up at the building i just left and i turn around and look up and there was the building i was in it was really tall and i seen smoke pouring out of the building then the next thing i remember i was in a different building and it was night time and i was wearing a dress shirt slacks and a red tie and i was with the other kids at a party they were celebrating surviving that and i just sat there feeling sad and heartbroken because i felt like alot of people died and then i woke up

2 Likes

Well damn …

I do have to add that i have never in my life been to ny i have never been in a building that had more than four floors and the next day i went to school asking about terrorists without ever hearing the word but i knew exactly ehat it meant

1 Like

I had a dream about 9/11 too. In the dream I was in a plane watching all the passengers. At first everything was fine and then there was shuffling and everyone became absolutely terrified knowing that they were going to die and they were concerned about contacting their loved ones so they could have one final goodbye. As the plane approached closer to buildings I felt all of their sheer terror and screams and then at the moment The plane hit the skyscraper I woke up in a cold sweat. I couldn’t go back to sleep after that despite being really tired and waking up a couple of hours before school started. When I got to school that morning during first period they turned on the tv and showed the footage of planes crashing into skyscrapers and people were trying to figure out if it had been on purpose or not. Apparently the terrorist attacks had been a couple hours earlier, about almost the same that I had woken up. I feel like I saw it in real time and that it must have been from God, but there was no message in the dream.

1 Like

That is eerily creepy

2 Likes

I predicted 911 too. I was warning people there would be a catastrophe and there would be detours in a major city weeks before. I didn’t predict the planes though.

1 Like

I went to ground zero in real life. And as i was at the underground metro stop i suddenly felt i was going insane and i started crying with alot of tears down there and i dont know why. Noone i knew was in nine eleven.

1 Like

Was this before or after ?

In 2007 …after

Mine was in the year 2000 it was during school time i know because i asked my teacher that i was afraid terrorists were gonna bomb my us make a big explosion and i didnt know or ever heard the word terrorist at eight years old

Wow thats crazy i wonder if theres more cases of people having premonitions of catastrophes in their dreams

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.