I think I look British every time I get a haircut

You tan really well @san_pedro. Do you put tanning oil on? They say it is bad for you.

1 Like

I quite agree - Sometimes i purposely find gay pubs to hang out in - cos they are less threatening and there is less bravado with the blokes, than with str8 males. Sounds like a stereotype - but its true! I feel more confortable with LGBT people than str8 people - cos i know they wont judge me! lol ā€¦

2 Likes

Whatā€™s paddy Irish mean

My favourite nurse I had was gay. He was really nice

1 Like

Sorry just a slang term. Paddy means Irish in the UK. Its not an offensive slang term to use.

1 Like

Lol it would be funny if it was offensive. But no worries

1 Like

Parhaps it could be offensive. But my some of my local mates down the pub are irish, and they call themselves it.

1 Like

Every time I get a buzzcut I wind up looking like Pugsley Addams.

:sob:

Whoā€™s pugsley Adams?

I hate it when my age showsā€¦

2 Likes

I use factor 10 sun cream, I havenā€™t been on holiday in 11 years, I only sun tan here in Ireland when its sunny which sometimes is rare

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve not been abroad in a decade either. I think I would find a foreign holiday too stressful now.

1 Like

https://www.betafaceapi.com/demo.html

See post 48 page 5 for my nearest results. Not to be taken too seriously.

iā€™d love it but no funds for it

1 Like

Yeah I get the same thing I look way younger but still look young regardless

I have a new co-worker, sheā€™s 23. We were doing our study group at work last week and she told me she didnā€™t think I was older than 35. I turn 50 in November! I guess I still have some of my baby face. Of course, my beard is pure white now when I grow it out. Being clean shaven is what throws people I guess.

2 Likes

If you donā€™t want to look Latino or Spanish, simple solution, @san_pedro. Donā€™t sunbathe.

1 Like

You are a man pixel? I thought you were female.

1 Like

Why wouldnā€™t he want to look Spanish? Actually Spaniards and Hispanics arenā€™t exactly the same. Actual ppl from Spain can be white while Hispanics are dark

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.