1 Like

Hey English man whats up…!!!

2 Likes

Barely… 30 minutes from New York.

1 Like

I think you look Irish :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Kiss me I’m irish.

Kiss me through the phone i will see u later on…!!!

2 Likes

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss😘

2 Likes

Nah im british and he looks like a paddy irish lol!

2 Likes

Do i get a kiss as well @far_cry0 !?? hahaa. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes Raj i am giving u a french kiss…!!! Haha jk…!!

1 Like

Thank you i enjoyed that - maybe when you use your tongue - you should lay off the spicy food beforehand! haha . Hope you well mate. Raj.

1 Like

Okay done…!!!

Everytime i get my haircut with clippers on a grade 1 , which i usually do , people say i look like a Londoner and a bit of A YOB. Doesn’t help i have half an ear that was bitten off. Maybe one day ii will post a photo of me and be brave lol.

2 Likes

I look like Shaun Ryder out of the happy Monday’s when I use the clippers on my hair. Love it!

1 Like

every time I sunbathe I look Spanish

2 Likes

Years ago when i dressed up in drag for a new years party - i also got compared to Julian Clary - i had the works - the makeup, wig, dress and the leggings and boots done by a couple of gay mates. You can then imagine how much i crapped myself walking thru the town centre at 2 in the morning dressed up like a drag queen - whilst there are drunks around on new years morning - trying to get a taxi. Tho im straight - they are not so gay friendly round here. But yeah - gonna get my haircut done soon. Too much grey hair showing - and im vain. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah where I live sadly someone in drag would draw unwanted attention. Apparently a group of kids attacked a goth. Parts of society are horrible

2 Likes