I think I am relapsing

Usually?
Or never?
It’s a contradiction

Deep Breathing exercises and a warm shower or bath usually help me overcome mild anxiety. I never get super anxious anyway.
I don’t think you are relapsing. I think you leaving the usual environment has scared you a little bit that’s all.

1 Like

hang on, what was the question.

If you take Klonopin regularly, stopping it abruptly can cause you not to sleep. I used to take Klonopin.

1 Like

What I was experiencing at my niece’s house wasn’t mild anxiety for me. It was extreme. It was so bad that it was involuntarily affecting my ability to talk. That’s never happened to me before. And so, it is a reportable event.

I’ve been thinking about you last night and this morning and hoping you are doing better. It doesn’t sound like things are going too good. How are you feeling now?

1 Like

Have you tried essential oils for anxiety? It helps me in a subtle but firm way.

1 Like

Its normal to feel bad mood at times and it will pass soon. For the time being avoid interaction with people to prevent bad events. If you increase meds for this then you need to remain that dose so its better to stick with same dose and wait for the bad mood to pass over. On the other hand if you feel like going out of control then inform it to your pdoc.

1 Like

sorry to hear things been this bad for you… must be hard being with somebody who doesn’t understand your illness and thinks it can go away with praying…

i hope you get better soon…
try to relax a bit at the hotel…

2 Likes

Thankyou for caring @WeepingWillow . I didn’t get that good of sleep last night and now I’m feeling real high anxiety. And I left my Klonipin at home! The one thing I needed more than anything. Oh, @WeepingWillow , please pray for me.

Thankyou so much for your concern @lekkerhondje, @ElGato @Andrey , @Om_Sadasiva , @anon40540444 , @pr21 @Jonathan2

4 Likes

Of course I’ll pray for you. You’ll be in my thoughts until you’re safely home and back to feeling right again.

3 Likes

@SkinnyMe I’m so sorry about the mindset of your niece. If it were me receiving that kind of treatment, I would feel some anger. I would feel so unsafe if I were you.

1 Like

Try to remain as calm as you can @SkinnyMe
Try to stay away from lots of people and noise if you can.
Call up your doctor and see if he’ll prescribe Klonopin even if it’s out of state.

Drink plenty of water.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my pdoc is a VA pdoc who can’t order meds outside the VA system. My niece lives in a small town where there are no VA hospitals ( or clinics I presume). My niece would have to drive me to South Bend which is far away and I don’t even know if there is a VA hospital there. Anyway, she has a small baby to look after.

Good news: Right after my grand niece’s graduation ceremony, I got into the passenger seat of my nephew in law’s car, alone, and we drove around town looking for someplace to eat. I was picky so we rode for quite a while finally settling on McDonald’s. I offered to pay for his food but he didn’t want anything.

We talked about a lot of things and of course I did most of the talking. But the point is I felt pretty darn comfortable and I feel like I gained a friend. And I only hope he feels the same way. And I’m delighted that he called me Aunt Gina.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.