I think I am interested in this!

Continuing the discussion from Post a selfie #4:

Can Michael Jackson be allowed to continue to abuse children…With that I mean that I want a poll if I am popular with you:

??84d53ca31a8aeab17b61f5f47a6a4da8

• I like your online personality!
  • I dont like your online personality!!

0 voters

SInce it isnt showing in the threads Im going to ask someone i fthey think this online personality is better than the one where Im in a cell because in someones head.

@Wave @agent101g @anon4362788 @EldarfromRossia @firemonkey
https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3ghtJlm38wwRr0-3GiI0-7Lv-BilL9yONXBs0/

1 Like

I think you’re a cool dude!! I like your online personality.

THX Im a scandinavian here on the net also…
Is there more that want to vote

1 Like

Interesting I wouldn’t have guessed Scandinavian. But I can see it now. :wink:

I love America athough whats that island called…there next to the behring strait…Wales?? I saw images and it reminds me of somewhere else actually…what time is it in America

742 am here on the east coast

okay GREAT…is it cofee time then its 13:43 in Denmark

1 Like

Im related to this guy:

he had a hit song way back

1 Like

Two Princes? I actually downloaded that from the store like 2 months ago. I got reminded of it by watching South Park.

Yes its a long time ago…I wouldnt know…Im tired allright…whats happening this morning

I kinda slept during the day yesterday and woke up really early this morning. It’s only 5:02 AM where I am, I’m just watching YouTube news videos since I don’t have cable.

What does liking your online personality have to do with Michael Jackson abusing children??? It sounds like you’re relating yourself to him.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.