I think Caplyta has increased the rate of my

I think Caplyta has increased the rate of my physical deterioration. I’m 63 years old, so I am going to get that anyway, but I think Caplyta has increased it. A lot of it is that I have trouble dealing with the inevitability of my decline. Maybe I can regain some of my old vigor by exorcising. I have this damnable cough. I got checked for Covid, so it’s not that. I think it might be COPD.

2 Likes

Is there something in your life that puts you at risk of that?

I think I got it by sitting in the cigarette smoke of a guy who had it. It was stupid of me to do that, and I’m paying a high price for that stupidity. My lungs have been deteriorating. I get winded so easily. I cough a lot.

1 Like

Psychiatrists are very smart people they wouldnt give you bad medicine.

The medications we take are very complex. They have differing effects on different people. There is a lot of trial and error in finding the right med’s for someone. I don’t blame the psychiatrists, but prescribing the med’s can be a trial and error type situation. I don’t want to come down with Parkinson’s. I’m seeing little tracers of things when I glance somewhere. I’ll get up to do something and I’ll forget what I was going to do. I hope it’s just hypochondria, but I don’t want to take the risk of getting Parkinson’s.

2 Likes

Welcome to the suffleres on 3 antipsychotics cuncurrently. Interaktions between 3 antipsychotics cant be prefikted.

1 Like