I sure do miss having a social life

But its too hard to leave the house on these meds I’m a complete hermit I just leave the house to get food basically I still sometimes text my old friends and Instagram but I really do miss spending time with people I only spend time with my Mom now

1 Like

I rarely leave the house also. Just Dr. appointments, to pick up meds, groceries but sometimes my sister takes me out to eat. I like staying home. It’s comforting.

2 Likes

I can easily go 10 days without seeing a soul. All my bills and shopping is done online. If i do go out its for a pint of milk or for the meds.

Got better latley tho - i make teas down the local elderly day centre for an hour or two.

2 Likes

I like being around people, but often I choose to stay at home because I do not feel good enough mentally to be out and about. Hoping to get a good streak soon of feeling alright.

2 Likes

I don’t leave my house if I can help it. I just talk to y’all and I text my aunt sometimes

2 Likes

Wait, you had a social life before? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well I kind of did :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some people would like to be social, which I admire, but some people don’t care. I myself appreciate a few friends and my family. I am not social with strangers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.