I study music alone

I decided not to go to music lessons even it’s very cheap… I better work alone … I already learning basics. Music theory…

1 Like

I’ve been taking private lessons for the last twelve and a half years. I’m still only at intermediate level. And my teacher is a Master’s prepared piano teacher with tons of experience and tons of students. I don’t know what my problem is. I practice for an hour every day, six days a week. And I’ve been doing that consistently all this time. Maybe I am just too dumb, idk. I think I sound terrible when I play. But, in reality, I don’t know how I sound because I can’t hear myself. I’m too wrapped up in the mechanics of it all to hear myself play. I have a FocusRite recorder. But, I don’t know how to use it.

1 Like

You can get music lessons online. They even have hip hop lessons free online

1 Like

I’ve tried online lessons. But, they are all too basic for me. They gear them mostly for beginner beginners. At least the ones I’ve seen. And they can’t take the place of a real, live teacher. Not in my book.

2 Likes

You need to practice at least 4 hours a day to be professional

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.