I stopped picking at my nails!

Hey guys! I wanted to share with you that I FINALLY found a fidget toy that keeps me from picking my fingernails and hangnails! And it’s cheap!you can buy them for like $2 or less, and order a bulk pack online for cheap.

product-image-1726121032_1024x1024

This works better than other fidgets for me, because it is always on my wrist at all times, but can also be quickly pulled off into a straight line. Other fidgets didn’t work for me because either I needed 2 hands to use it,or else I had to set it down somewhere after using it and it would get lost.

It has also been useful for being able to listen better in face to face conversations. I have a big problem with looking at my phone when people are talking, and this has cut my screen time by a significant amount. I highly recommend these!

15 Likes

I might try this.

1 Like

That’s great! 15151515

1 Like

I’m glad you found a solution. And a cheap solution to boot.

1 Like

Me today enjoying the outdoors

3 Likes

Congrats @ninjastar
Way to go!

1 Like

What are they called or do you have a link to Amazon? :rhinoceros::rhinoceros::rhinoceros:

Amazing. How happy for you. I accidentally scratch myself all the time. I can’t keep my nails short enough. New babies sometimes scratch themselves in the face because they are a little spastic after birth.

Pop it bracelet

1 Like

Thank you. I am gonna check it out. :llama::llama::llama:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.