I still haven't gave up on my weight so proud

I’m still logging what I eat and although I missed two days of working out I got back to it today and am still trying even though I’m finding it hard to keep going with this but I find the worst part is working out and it’s not the remembering it’s getting off my but and doing it so I’m still proud of myself and trying hard

8 Likes

That’s very good that u r keeping track …wish I cud be like that too

1 Like

I am still on my vegetable and high protein diet but allowing myself eat 100 calories of anything i want.

1 Like

I am up to 160.2 lbs. now. Up from 157.8 lbs. Every time I spend a few nights overnight at my best friends house I end up gaining weight. She encourages me to eat at night. And I do. It’s not her fault. She doesn’t hold a funnel to my mouth. But, I spend time with her and I gain weight every time. So does she. When we are apart, we both lose weight. Every time.

I keep trying to get myself to work out, but I’m not doing it. I’m eating too much also. I’ve been eating a lot of peanut butter and syrup because it keeps me regular, but it packs on the weight. I might switch to bulk fiber laxative, but not even that works as well as peanut butter and syrup. My belly is huge, though.

Way to go!! You’re doing great! :slight_smile:

I’m really keeping a close eye on my weight right now. I’ve reached a threshold where it’s really no longer healthy for me to be this big. I’ve had three good days of eating and exercising in a row so far and I’m hoping such days will only add up!

1 Like

Awesome job. I’ve had many setbacks but it’s all a journey. Keep going!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.