I still cant find a beautiful blushing bride

If you take enough meds, eventually nothing will come out.

how do you know that?

No - they may give you erection problems, but they won’t make you sterile.

Antipsychotic-Induced Sexual Dysfunction and Its Management

Sexual dysfunction is a common condition in patients taking antipsychotic medication, with a reported prevalence of 45~80% in males and 30~80% in females.

Of course - smoking and excess weight are also associated with sexual problems…

1 Like

I think thinking everything will work out is an important part of a relationship. You have to have faith in your love and their love of you. It’s very healthy. What I meant (if I’m understanding what you think I said correctly) is that love doesn’t work out all the time. Sometimes no matter how loyal or how much love you try to give it just doesn’t work out. But that makes it even more special when it does. It’s something worth dying for.

What I want is an every day love. I don’t want trips to Bermuda or caviar in the evening. I want to wake up to someone and be happy to see his face. I want what Peggy and Hank had in “King of the Hill”. I don’t know if you’ve ever seen it but Peggy’s kinda wonky (not ill, just wonky) and always comes up with some sort of hair brain scheme and Hank’s always loving but he’s just like, no Peggy. We aren’t going to do that.
My favorite scene is when they’re in a restaurant and Peggy keeps telling Hank to have some rolls, he says no, he doesn’t like sour dough. Finally he tries one just to humor her and then says, “you were right Peggy, I do like sourdough!”

2 Likes

i heard that stress could make me sterile :confused: