I started telling the voices i believe in Jesus

to try and get them to go away, it worked for a day then they came back, and kept telling them i am by Jesus, but still they wouldnt go away, then they started speaking more religiously to me. Im just gonna choose that i believe i have an illness i dont understand how or why it happens but im thinking that maybe it is just a illness of consciousness. Maybe science just doesnt understand yet that we all have a consciousness and something is wrong with it. I dont want to believe anything anymore or think about it anymore, it just keeps going on and on and goes no where…

1 Like

Phentermine induced voices I was having full blown conversations with myself. I had to stop taking it. I’m due for my second dose of Aristada so hopefully that will make my chemicals more normal. Phentermine is known to lessen the effects of anti-psychotic medications and can also cause psychosis.

Its a chemical issue. I got super religious too when I was wishful thinking or deluded by the symptoms.

I recommend medication, its awful when it doesn’t fit you, but hopefully one does, and then you can feel more at peace.

Sorry to hear you’re being so troubled by voices.

I am sorry you are hearing voices on your meds, that is rough. You are onto something calling it the illness of the consciousness, that is a good way to put it. If you are religious, The Jesus Prayer (Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy on me a Sinner.) might help to concentrate your mind off of the voices.

1 Like

Ignoring them is the best way to reduce them. The more you play with them, the more important they become in your life. Treat them as the background noise they are.

1 Like

It helps me but then again I don’t hear voices. I just get beliefs or thoughts popping into my head that seem real, like pseudo-voices or hallucinations. When I get stressed or scared, I talk to God, but I admit I don’t pray enough anymore. Not like when I was a kid.

I have a lot of fears.

I drink a lot of monster drinks which probably make my thought disorder 10-100x worse, but then again, the meds numb me out and I feel I cannot function or do anything without the drinks, at all.

If you don’t believe in Jesus, don’t lie to them about it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.