Schizophrenia.com

I spend every morning

on Facebook messenger with my sister. We sip our coffee and chat about what is going on in our lives. Well not this morning and I miss it. But it’s kind of funny why she’s not on messenger. She’s just about to close escrow on the house she’s buying and she has a little packing to do.

You may have read in my earlier posts she has been suffering with the noise from her neighbors in the adjoining half of the duplex. They do things like bust out in song right as they get to my sister’s open window, scream while having sex, yell back and forth in front of my sister’s part of the duplex, put huge stacks of junk next to my sister’s front step so she can’t get out her front door, put trash in her trash can, slam stuff around in the garage for hours which butts up against my sister’s bedroom wall, rev their engine repeatedly, honk their horns when locking their cars, let their 4 dogs bark constantly, on and on it goes with the total lack of consideration that another person lives there.

Anyway, my sister is deliberately up early to pack this morning because she wants the noise to bother the neighbors. She said she realizes she’s acting like a 2 year old but they might realize how thin the walls actually are. But she doubts they’ll put 2 and 2 together.

1 Like

Yeah, I really doubt they will get the message. People like that don’t care whether or not they cause people distress just because they get a little taste of their own medicine.

1 Like

Right. But I think it will help my sister blow off a little steam.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.