I snore very badly

I snore but not only that I snore quite a weird way so he’s thinking of getting earphones to block it out. I told him that’s why we should have got seoerate rooms on hols.

Maybe you have sleep apnea

1 Like

there’s no shame in snoring…but it could be because of breathing problems? maybe tell the doctor.

1 Like

I snore so bad my husband won’t sleep with me lol.

3 Likes

I was thinking that too. But I don’t just stop breathing I just make weird sounds.

1 Like

Maybe get a sleep study done on you to see if you have sleep apnea. If you do, a CPAP machine will make a difference, and might make you feel more energetic too, since you can sleep better with one.

1 Like

That’s a good idea although I do get perfectly good sleep poor guy only slept 3 hours

Ask yourself a few questions ish;

Are you tired throughout the day?

or can you fall asleep instantly once you sit down- regardless of the time of day.

Are you often crabby/short tempered or just plain irritable during the day?

Is it hard to focus, make plans, finish a project, or concentrate throughout the day?

These are the hallmarks of sleep apnea.
You could also have it mildly- where it doesn’t really affect you much, maybe just a few times a week/month or so.

It’s good to be aware of the symptoms just in case it progresses where it bothers you enough to want to seek treatment.

I do sleep instantly depending on how busy the day was and how tiring … I rarely get cranky or irritable unless unwell …but I will still get myself checked.

" I snore very badly."

Keep practicing. You’ll get it right.

1 Like

I’m a snorer too but lived a married life with a lady for a couple of years sleeping in the same bed.

She’d take sleepers so it wasn’t an issue! Honestly. I may snore but I give a fantastic back massage and am a pretty good partner!! haha. Trust me! :slight_smile:

If your worried do the sleep study. Talk to your partner. He may not worry. I used to sleep with a fan blowing full tilt next to my head and know heaps of normal people who do that too!

Have a chat. You’ll be surprised about what annoys us or not!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.