I smoked 50 cigarettes today

I smoke all day… everyday

1 Like

Bro how do you breathe? I smoke a joint and my lungs are messed up for a couple days

3 Likes

Doesn’t weed make psychosis worse?

3 Likes

I don’t miss coughing up the weird crap every morning.

Being able to taste properly is another bonus.

Time to quit?

2 Likes

Yeah i had to stop. I was doing hemp flower for a time but even that caused my symptoms to worsen. It’s nice being able to breathe tho :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

I quit in 2008.

I have 6 months to go to hit the 15 year mark.

Both the Canadian and American Cancer Societies say it takes 15 years to make a full recovery, or at least to achieve all the benefits of quitting.

It took me 10 years and multiple attempts to quit. I promised myself when I turned 30 I was going to quit and I did it cold turkey.

I smoked for 17 years, started when I was 13.

2 Likes

Dude you’re killing yourself. At least try vaping you said it doesn’t hit but you never tried high dose nicotine salts like 60mg/ml salts. I know my 40mg hits stronger than even cigars.

4 Likes

I had a friend who smoked weed every hour and got pneumonia. His Dr told him to stop smoking but he won’t stop. I stopped talking to him.

1 Like

Yea dude maybe it’s time to try vaping…

3 Likes

The question is how to live a life in which they want to live?

In european union only 20mg/ml vape juice is only available. I have nicorette sprat that helps some urges

2 Likes

I quit smoking 20 years ago. Best thing I ever did.

2 Likes

I quit soon 3 years ago. I only smoked for a year and half, but it was enough to mess up my lungs. Now I’m pretty much recovered luckily.

You are not doing yourself any favors smoking, but the tobacco company will be happy. Quit before you get damadge is my advice.

2 Likes

I quit smoking about 8 years ago. Then 4 years later started vaping. I can vape heavy all day and not have any breathing problems. With smoking I hacked up junk all the time. At least tey vaping for a month or so.

Also with vaping you don’t get the shakes when you don’t vape for a while. I don’t vape all day at work and don’t miss it

1 Like

I quit smoking a short while ago. Almost 2 weeks maybe? It really helps. I can’t imagine the detrimental effects of 50 cigarettes a day. I won’t harp on you to quit. I’ve been there, but holy crap, please make an effort to cut down a bit.

3 Likes

Congrats on quitting!

4 Likes

Thanks @TheCanuk ! I hope it sticks.

5 Likes

I just started buying cigarettes. I smoke about 3 to 4 a day. I can see why they are addicting. Plus i read a studt that the nicotine fills in for missing chemicals in your prefontal cortex. It makes you feel/think a little clearer.

1 Like

I feel so uncomfortable on Invega that i cant imagine quitting vaping maybe when better meds come out

1 Like

I used to smoke almost 3 packs a day…I had a machine that would make cheap cigarettes by using loose tobacco with tubes that were empty. Now, I probably smoke about 5 cigarettes a day and mostly vape constantly. It’s still bad, but at least I no longer cough up chunky brown goo every day.