I smoke 6 cigarettes when I wake up

How many cigarettes do you smoke when you wake up?

1 Like

That s too much.i quit smoking 10 years ago.but as far as remember i used to smoke 2 cigarette with coffee in the morning.

Someday you’ll probably wish you’d never seen a cigarette in your life. There are better things to be addicted to.

3 Likes

What are the better things to be addicted to?

None. Quit smoking over 28 years ago.

You’re committing suicide in stages.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve gone through twenty after waking a few times, disgusting habit. It really is. Hope you want to quit eventually and it brings you good because I’m in the process myself, and whilst I can’t say I agree with not doing it. I do know it has benefits upon benefits over being a smoker (the harms of which I actually don’t care for, except the cost unfortunately - I’ll actually pick it up again when I’m done with my plan in terms of goals as far as education is concerned, or if I relapse into psychosis)

6 on waking up would be like a 100 a day?!! That’s something I’ve never done,smoked.

We rarely do that…Like do you live alone or??

Six is nothing. When I did got some sleep in the night then I smoke for two or three hours straight in the morning. Three cigarettes per cup of coffee. And I have two or three cups of coffee, after that I drink tea. Sometimes I smoke three in a row in the morning. Lighting up right after I have finished one.

I just not smoke so much later on. And I suffer from insomnia since beginning this year. So it will be that I smoke the whole day and the whole night.

cigarettes arent for everyone…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.