I shouldn't flush the toilet at bedtime

It sounds like muffled voices when I do ,and kicks off my ‘There’s a presence in the flat’ thinking that tends to occur at night.

1 Like

The toilet voices are always ■■■■■■■■. I tell them to ■■■■ of in I’m in a good mood. Are they still heckling at you?

1 Like

It goes when the flushing noise goes, but by then my mind is working overtime , and not in a good way.

I have never heard voices in the flushing of the toilet. I’m sure that’s scary. When I hear voices, it’s almost always men in the house who want to get me. At night, when my guinea pigs make noise (knocking around their bowl and houses, etc), I can’t tell if it’s them, voices I’m hearing, or someone really in the house.

I used my sister’s blow dryer to dry my hair today for the first time in many years, I heard screaming. It really upset me. I remember why I don’t use the dryer and got rid of mine.

Really f****ed up my sleep. Cleaner comes at 9.30 , and by the time I was ready for sleep I thought I’m bound to be asleep when she knocks , and not hear her. It’s not a loud knock.

i have never heard voices in the toilet bowl but i have heard whispers while showering, i did enjoy it though bc the whispering sounded kind and it made me feel safe to be in a confined space with the whispering. when im out in the house i would hear knocking, footsteps, bits of conversation ect among everyday ‘normal’ noises and it would get worse at night and become very frightening and threatening

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.