I sense a grave disturbance in the Force

[quote]
[Theory] Jar Jar Binks was a trained Force user, knowing Sith collaborator, and will play a central role in The Force Awakens (self.StarWars)
submitted 1 day ago by Lumpawarroox13

Here I will seek to establish that Jar Jar Binks, far from being simply the bumbling idiot he portrays himself as, is in fact a highly skilled force user in terms of martial ability and mind control.

Furthermore, I assert that he was not, as many people assume, just an unwitting political tool manipulated by Palpatine-- rather, he and Palpatine were likely in collaboration from the very beginning, and it’s entirely possible that Palpatine was a subordinate underling to Binks throughout both trilogies.

And finally, given the above, I will conclude with an argument as to why I believe it is not only possible, but plausible that Jar Jar will make a profound impact on the upcoming movies, and what his role may be.[/quote]

@darksith, I suspect you may already be aware of this.

:smile_cat: maybe this belongs in Unusual Beliefs.

2 Likes

Eh, yeah. I’m not watching The Force Awakens unless forced to do so at gunpoint. I’ve endured enough bad Star Wars dialogue for two lifetimes. Now, if they every make Crank 3, I am so there with a bowl of popcorn.

Pixel.

1 Like

I have an obsessed stepdad and an utterly uninterested mom and sister, so this is one family chore that always falls to me. I’ll be there with bells on.

I went to the video store years ago and rented Ghandi and Jackass in the same visit. The look on the clerk’s face was priceless. :wink:

But that’s me I suppose…sometimes deep and sometimes ridiculous.

Deeply ridiculous?

1 Like

Jar Jar Binks was just a bumbling fool. Now on the new star wars movie. I hope its fun like the originals. If its terrible then we will know the world is screwed. If Jar Jar knows the force then I can turn dust into cocoa puffs

This theory is so bizarrely convincing. I clicked on it for the lulz and was shocked and horrified.

1 Like

There’s only one problem with the theory:

“Always two there are”

Jar jar would make 3!

Bring it , when’s it out , November?

Did someone say “sith”?

1 Like

If Jar Jar or any Gungan for that matter has any role besides just being present in the background of the universe in the new movie i will lose all hope in mine and the worlds humanity. There will probably be riots by super fans anyway. That would be interesting to see on the 10 o clock news. “Star wars fans riot in the streets over Jar Jar’s return.” And in the footage u see people spraying Empire emblems on cop cars and setting fire to comic stores.

1 Like

Oh, I wish I would’ve been there to see it!

Jar jar… like a turd that will not flush. WOW I wish they’d kill him off!

a fool can be an evil genius.
an evil genius can be a fool.
take care :alien:

1 Like

hahaha this is awesome :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.