I scared that i will die in my sleep, is this just a delusion or paranioa

Im scared to sleep tonight i feel like when i go to sleep i will die. Im scared to death. Is this a delusion and paranoia feels like my heart will fail and i will die.

2 Likes

Is it someone you can talk to about this ?
I think you Will sleep fine.

1 Like

I have counselor yes. Are you sure, i have feeling im going to die tonight in sleep.

Yes, I think it is delusional and paranoia. I think you are delusional about your heart failing and dying. :smiley:

1 Like

You think so, do you thinks is irrational. Pretty impossible to die in your sleep. I just need some facts or opinions. Im just scared and worried now.

Why do you think your heart is going to fail and you are going to die in your sleep?

1 Like

idk i just a feeling today out of the blue.

Does your heart hurt now?

1 Like

no, but feels exhausted, i finish working out.

I still think you are delusional about your heart failing.

1 Like

My blood pressure is 122/89 Heart Rate 109 is this bad.

What is your blood pressure suppose to be? I don’t know if what you are saying is bad?

1 Like

If someone ask me how I wanted to die, it would be in my sleep. No pain, no panic, just go peacefully. I think it is the best way to go.

1 Like

its suppos be below 140/90, but always had a slightly high rate. idk why im feel like im going to die, i just talk my counselor, she said is just a delusion and paranoia, its my illness trying to attach to heart issue and thinking of the worse case scenario.

They tried to kill me in my bed trying to go to sleep last night, im still alive today so…

1 Like

Bro i dont want to die like that. I want to live.

1 Like

Your heart rate is high. “Normal” heart rate tops out at 100. Mine the other day was 67.

1 Like

who tried to kill in your sleep?

yea always had a high rate, my doctors says im nothing to worry about, i have to lose weight it go back to normal, i already lost 15 pounds. I cant shake this feeling in my head that im going to die in my sleep wtf.

1 Like

Logan the guy who took over the world but says its Jon

1 Like