I returned

Hello everyone,

I just thought I would stop by and say hello. I don’t know how many people here remember me. But my life has been improving I have my nursing license and am almost ready the graduate from a nurse practitioner program as a fnp. I had alot of hardship in the past couple years and lost my mom to cancer but am finally looking forward to the future (thanks to meds and therapy). Well, I will try to stay active but might be busy some days. I always thought this was a good community. Take care all, Doug.

20 Likes

Congratulations on your progess. Nice to see you back.

:blush:

3 Likes

Hey @velociraptor Im pretty sure I remember you as someone else I know. Thanks.

3 Likes

Welcome back @dougRN . Sounds like you have made some impressive strides. Kudos to you :+1:

4 Likes

Hi welcome back.

I like your heading time heals All wounds :blush:

3 Likes

I doubt you know me but hello and welcome back. Congratulations on your becoming a nurse practitioner. Very impressive. Im an RN myself.

6 Likes

There’s a rumour going around that I may have been Mr. Squirrel and also someone named pixel (total jerk if you ask me) at one time. Not sure if I’m buying into it.

[ bites @dougRN on the ankle and hides under the couch with a tea biscut for dessert ]

:wink:

2 Likes

I had a feeling.

1 Like

:man_dancing:

2 Likes

Nice @Sezbot241 Its hard being a nurse.

3 Likes

Thanks @LittleMissSlothy 151515

2 Likes

Welcome back @dougRN. Congratulations on earning your nursing degree. I know how much work that is. I’m sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my dad to cancer almost 2 years ago and it’s been very hard.

Hope to see you around.

5 Likes

I don’t remember you but I have a short memory. Anyway, your progress is awesome.

5 Likes

Hey I’m kinda new here. Sounds like you are doing well. Congrats!

4 Likes

I don’t remember you but congrats on being almost ready to graduate

2 Likes

Welcome back @dougRN. Congrats on your progress!

3 Likes

Welcome back!
I’m so impressed with all you’ve accomplished! Good job!
I’m sorry to hear about your mom though. I hope you get the comfort you need.

5 Likes

Thank you @ZmaGal I think my mom is at peace.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.