I remember everything now. It's all so overwhelming

That’s pretty good too. Kudos to your abilities

keep a record of it through artistic expression maybe?. These feelings can leave themselves on the paper perhaps and you won’t be so stressed maybe?

Your fine you’ll come down. Reality is boring but it’s reliable.

I haven’t drawn in so long bro…I feel really tapped out but I have a notebook of some old drawings still. That’s probably my favorite out of my scribbled madman art. Don’t give up in expressing what has happened to you PT!

Don’t worry…a lot of people just don’t understand…
I know I had a distant ancestor in Egypt who was in the temple of the Therapeutate order… I was given information that later proved to be correct.
It’s not delusional…

1 Like

This is my truth.

Kheper-i kheper kheperu, kheper-kuy,
m kheper n khepri kheperu m sep tepy.

This is a prayer of transformation.

Watch those incantations okay? What language is that?

cmon man stop supporting this. This is in no way helpful for someone prone to psychosis

1 Like

it sounds good to me, i remember my past lives…don’t stress about it…i don’t…it is the past after all.
but i can’t remember where i parked my space frieghter…!?!
take care

1 Like

Ancient Egyptian.

Past lives - stuff will come to me like that if I look that way. I try not too to often. Don’;t know if it’s for real. I tuck it away - get it out every now and then + add to it.

It’s just not scientifically possible. We are just patterns of neurons in brains in bodies.

Two words: Manic phase.

I don’t think you are doing as well as you feel you are. Not trying to be mean, but you were in rough shape a couple of days ago and this sort of swing in mood and thinking usually indicates more of the same. PLEASE keep in touch with your treatment team.

10-96

I guess this wasn’t a good audience to talk about past life recollection.

Jayster

1 Like

I can’t remember any past lives, although I am fabulous at recalling things of utterly no use to me, so I’m surprised I haven’t pulled this particular rabbit out of my hat to date. What I’d really like to remember is personal hygiene and things like paying bills without Google Alerts. Wish that part of my mind wasn’t so broken. The least dramatic recollections seem to be the most consequential to my current life.

10-96

If 19 people tell me they liked what I said and one person said I stunk, you know who I’ll listen to!

Yes, it was a bad audience to talk about past life recall because I hate when I’m being serious and people say, “Are you taking your medicine?”

Yes, nutty people go off on weird ideas too often, but also some very sane people believe in past life recall. Nevertheless, if you do believe in past life recall and you get called in to see if you can qualify for disability, it probably is a good idea to mention your belief to your interviewing psychiatrist.

Yes, some of the replies in the thread were supportive, but too many replies were damning.

Jayster

1 Like

What gets me is how so many claim to be reincarnated as a famous or important person. You hardly ever get someone saying they were a beggar or a peasant, or something else mundane, in a past life.

6 Likes

Yep that was the kicker. The part where she said she was previously a warrior. and a priestess and a goddess etc . That’s 3 famous prestigous previous lives! That would be pretty lucky though.

I think some people have a romantic idea about sz. If their delusions are pleasant, good for them.

I hope they never experience the terror of sz when you are tormented enough and tricked enough
by demons to try to take your own life.
I used to say to myself, “don’t play with fire.”
I would fight and fight until I was exhausted and then they take over.
If you let the demons of sz in, you may have a hard time getting rid of them later.

But this is where meds help make it easier to get them to back off.

1 Like

That might have something to do with the fact that obsession with reincarnation is a recurring theme for those suffering from MI and this is a forum for those suffering from MI.

10-96