I recommend that people do not use styling gel

Ever since I stopped using styling gel my hair has gotten thicker. I don’t plan on using styling gel anymore.

Maybe it is psychological.

Random question. Do you have Somebody you can small talk? For instance about this stuff

What do you mean by small talk?

Talking, sharing thoughts

Oh I see. 151515

Well I started using gel to style my hair and over time it thinned a bit. I thought I was going bald but I stopped using hair gel and it thickened again.

1 Like

Makes sense. I can see how a sticky gel might be damaging to your hair, or even make it fall out at a higher rate.

1 Like

Yeah I know I am not going bald at the moment. Usually people who go bald have a receding hairline first and I do not have one. Well that’s how my dad started. I could be wrong

1 Like

I’ve been losing my hair lately for some mysterious reason. I wish it was because of hair gel!

Maybe get it checked out could be some medical issue.

1 Like

I had blood tests and everything seems to be ok. I think it’s probably stress and genetics. It sure does suck though.

Could be. They do have something call minoxidil that could help with alopecia.

1 Like

I think I may try that, although I was reading about it getting on your face while you slept, and hair growing on your face. That kind of spooked me. Maybe I can wear a shower cap or something.

1 Like

Good advice. I’ve been avoiding hair straighteners and my hair looks healthier too

1 Like

I think they have one specifically for women. Maybe you could ask your doctor for more advice.

1 Like

I took a shower today and I use to be able see my scalp like I was almost bald. Now I see some scalp but it is because my hair is really short. Also it is under intense lighting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.