I recently have been under the impression that Elon Musk may have been in some of my past psychosis

Oh okay

Hm it might help though. Idk you though.

Is it private who you experienced communicating with?

I totally respect that if it is.

1 Like

I guess it is private and that is okay.

Perhaps therapy will help you move on from it better

@Milly

1 Like

It was a Bollywood star called ssr he died a few years back. I was really upset when he died.

1 Like

He was bipolar and experienced psychosis himself and commited suicide.

1 Like

It’s tragic when someone you really respect commits suicide. Okay I hope you are moving on okay from the psychotic experience :grimacing:

Not always that easy but perhaps possible

1 Like

I still have issues watching pro wrestling. I think all the wrestlers know who i am and are talking to me and that the commentators are speaking to me. I would like to relax with some pro wrestling again but I feel like the wrestlers are mocking me and laughing at me for watching

2 Likes

Don’t worry… I know easier said than done. But they don’t know you. I’m pretty confident about that.

2 Likes

So I really kind of like Elon Musk for some reason but I know for a fact I’m not his type which is fine. I’m going to move on.

:flushed:

1 Like

During my second psychotic break I couldn’t stop thinking about someone I went to highschool with. His family is super wealthy, and there are some tragic things that have happened in his life. I tend to bring that up so to speak. I have no idea why him, but it’s uncomfortable especially with the thought broadcasting.

1 Like

Also I fear that in the future my psychosis will become reality. Like I’m growing into my psychotic beliefs and ultimately I’ll be living in it without the acute psychosis.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had to train myself to not get triggered by seeing “signs” around me relating to a person I used to have feelings for. My life became a living hell where everything related to that person and I felt like god was using them to punish me. If you want to avoid that, I would recommend getting on the right meds and not obsessing over someone, especially someone from your past. That’s where you tend to love the idea of someone more than the reality of that person.

1 Like

Apparently this stuff is pretty common. I get stuck on people that I know all the time. It’s part of my illness I guess feeling like I’m in peoples heads or they can read my mind through a connection. I’ve spent many a nights communicating like this. Not so bad on meds but I think I should try to ignore it.

2 Likes

Update on my feelings. I don’t know him so I can’t really be saying that I ‘really kind of like him’ or whatever.

He did kind of came up in my psychosis but that’s not reality :confused:

So therefore I can conclude that I don’t know what I feel or think of him.

I feel liberated from the illusion I put myself under.

That sounds really scary.

This reminds of something funny my mind came up with during my psychotic episode. I also had a spiritual invisible channel connection to my main voice, like you. At night at my worst, I wasn’t allowed to fall asleep, the main voice threatened me that he will overdose me with a poison via the invisible channel that was connecting us, if I fall asleep. And if I try to tell someone, he will kill me too before I get the chance to tell someone… Maddddd

1 Like

I’ve had voices like that. Kind of funny and embarrassing but i had a voice that would say “you can’t poop, you can’t poop” over and over when I tried to go number two.

1 Like

If I knew I was gonna have the voices for just one day, I would be able to enjoy their bizarre behaviour

But because we never can be certain when and how long, it becomes something to fear

1 Like

I hear voices all the time. I believe schizophrenics voices very from person to person. Like your voices may not sound or be experienced like my voices. I always thought it’d be kinda neat if a regular person could experience schizophrenia for a day.

1 Like

I read this as elon musk has psychosis at first.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.