I really tired of humans

Every time I trust another human, he disappoints me, but it’ my fault for being a naive guy. I know they are hypocrites, liars and selfish, but every time I stumble over the same stone because I’m a stupid guy that only desire is to find a friend or partner, and obviously they use me as a toy, to finally send me to a dump.

I feel like an idiot for caring about people.

1 Like

people are not all bad, i just try and trust that most people are ok and that i’ll be ok

1 Like

18700009_1363525147060320_3423843303030328686_n

I think many of us on the forum have difficulties finding a partner and friends and many of us do not really have friends as such and many of us may have been treated badly.
Don’t give up.
Do nt stop caring and being nice.
I believe you will find your people.
You have found this forum.
I am not every ones “cup of tea”(some people on the forum dislike me even :open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

I think there may be some people we fit in with better , that suit us and there’s other people who we just don’t go so well with.
Some people out there may just immediately feel “right” for you.
When you are delusional and paranoid etc you may not want to be around anyone really (I used to have difficulties with this as I had lots of delusions n paranoia etc).
Can feel like they are all against you when they are not.

Things can get better.

I want to find a partner and friends too.:slightly_smiling_face:
I think I have friends in spirit but our bodies n person don’t meet n I have not felt them for a while.

Some people don’t go well with me.some people do.

Wishing you to find a good partner and friends for you.

3 Likes

You need to love yourself, first and foremost. If you can’t do that, you can’t love others.

If you can do that, however, and you love others without getting as much love back, it won’t hurt you since you’d have an overflowing abundance of love to give.

2 Likes

I´m lately feeling the same way.

We need to learn to say “no” to people when we have a relationship with them. Because if we don´t they smell the weakness and go for the throat.

But with the illness we carry we benefit a lot just merely from the contact with other people. That´s our little egoist move.

1 Like

The only thing I can think of to say, is be yourself and trust in that. My husband found me when I running all over town like a fool, pretending to be something I wasn’t. He was right for me and he could see that, despite my actions at the time. He chased me for 8 years before we even started dating. Four years later we married. Almost 6 years of marriage now and I know no one will ever have my back or love me for being me the way he will. He is my heart and soul. I was too busy looking for what I thought I wanted. When I finally stopped looking, I saw him clear as day, quietly waiting in the friend corner for me to come to my senses. Life is infinitely better with him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.