I really like this forum because

We can appreciate and get to know each other without having responsibility for one another at all since we all live all over the world and are just strangers really.

Perhaps friends

Who just happen not to be there for one another

Except on the level of this forum.

I really don’t have the energy to be responsible for much else outside myself.

15 Likes

same for me =) it’s nice that we can be here for each other though.

5 Likes

I like this forum because i can talk to others with similar mental illness and not have to worry about people thinking im weird

7 Likes

I like it because you can talk about MI without the stigma like people thinking your dangerous because of it. Beyond that it’s good to check now and then and read what people are saying.

7 Likes

I like this forum too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would be lost without this forum. :elephant::elephant::elephant:

3 Likes

I really like this forum but its sunny and in the 70s off to do something! Talk to you guys later today.

3 Likes

I’m a forum dependent. The threat of suspension makes me try harder to behave. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think it’s quite unique that we all share the same in common.
Yes we’re spread out around the globe but all the same.
Here to support and edify each other xxx

4 Likes

I like this forum because it is more tight knit and a heavy feeling of unity/ closeness hangs over it more than you would normally find with just any other forum.

3 Likes

i like this forum because i can talk here. most people are into competition and i aint like that. here you have the capacity to read my unusual beliefs without judgment because we all have them. so, great place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.