I really hate unrequited 'love'

oh ok …love is very deep

1 Like

Yeah I can’t stop the feeling. It always comes back. Sorry to hear about your situation as well. How long has it been going on for? The guy I like is married with children now.

1 Like

We both had significant others so it never would have worked.

1 Like

Ummm not really sure. It was maybe for less than a year. But I don’t care anymore about it.

1 Like

I hope you get over it somehow. Maybe when you meet someone new isn’t it

1 Like

I hope so. I’ve never felt anything like it for anyone else.

1 Like

Yea… That’s how I felt too…

1 Like

It’s kinda torture being around or thinking someone you have big feelings for.

1 Like

Unless you can learn to switch it off.

Did you have trouble acting normal around him?

1 Like

Lol!! Yes… :frowning: :rofl:

I think there is a huge difference between unrequited love and being a doormat. We are not supposed to let people run all over us.

1 Like

Me to hanging on every word so intense.

1 Like

What do you mean by that. Do you think I’m being treated like a doormat? Or I’m turning myself into a doormat? Yea, that’s why I’m cutting ties.

I’m not judging you or your life. I’m just saying that as human beings we should have self respect and not allow our loved ones to take advantage of us. Unrequited love is not like that at all.

1 Like

I don’t think they are taking advantage of me tbh. I just let my feelings linger on for long enough now that’s all. He has a right not to talk to me.

Does he not talk to you at all?

1 Like

Not much. A little bit. But it doesn’t fulfill my needs.

There is a spiritual meaning behind unrequited love, that I won’t expand upon because of the rules here. So all I’m going to say that you follow your heart, and do what you feel is right in the relationship, but always respect yourself and the other person at the same time.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean. Do you think he knows you like him?

1 Like