I really feel stupid for what I did today

Today I had to get out of the house, I went fishing damn well knowing that covid in my state is #1 — I wore a mask and used sanitizer but I still feel stupid …
Now I feel wonkerz and have a sniffy nose and with my paranoia I’m walking on edge
Maybe a placebo affect?
I’m not feeling proud of this :worried:

1 Like

We’re you around unmasked people? Don’t feel stupid. Wanting to get out is understandable

2 Likes

Seems like everyone was wearing a mask but I touched my nose now it’s stuffy

If you’re worried I would take my temperature with a thermometer to check for fever.

1 Like

Covid has an incubation period of like 9-14 days. If you caught it today you would still feel fine for at least another week.

6 Likes

I mean measure your temperature. I didn’t know how to say it, english is my 3rd language.

According to the CDC website:

"COVID-19

Typically, a person develops symptoms 5 days after being infected , but symptoms can appear as early as 2 days after infection or as late as 14 days after infection , and the time range can vary."

5 Likes

Perhaps you have allergies from being outside? In any case, you would not develop COVID-19 symptoms on the same day of exposure.

Outdoor activities are generally quite safe. The air outside is so dilluted that it can’t carry much of a viral load. You are likely just fine. Our own health authorities tell us to be active outside so long as we’re taking care to distance and wear masks when we can’t.

1 Like

I had the sniffles a few days ago with sneezing. Decided not to take chances. Lots of zinc acetate lozenges for two days straight and soaking in really hot water two times a day seemed to do the trick and I am fine now.

My seasonal allergies were terrible. Maybe that’s affecting you?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.