I really believe there's a sick pervert trying to ruin my life

I have this fear and I would really appreciate if the police helps me with this question. I won’t tell why I believe this, but I know he exists, he’s a sick piece of **** loser who is trying to get fun with my pain. I hope God will punish him

There isn’t anybody trying to ruin your life. It’s “just” schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Can I ask does he talk to you watch you

He watches me and occasionally he talks to me, he uses this virus to harass me Screenshot_20190503-121933 it’s called “nobody 9999” it’s impossible to delete and it’s located in my phone system, once I was insulting him and he phone called me, the worst thing is that I’ve been dealing with him since I was 13 years old

It might just be your illness
This illness sucks
Perhaps confide in a doctor

1 Like

Nobody accounts are used by your phone to access apps when privileges are not necessary. The reddit said that it was not anything suspicious.

2 Likes

Is there any link were I can reach that information? Is that trustworthy?

1 Like

The account is not used externally from your phone. This was the thread.

1 Like

Anyways I still believe someone is harassing me, I mean, why when I insult him my YouTube videos misteriously got muted? However, thanks for your link I appreciate it.

1 Like

These kind of things make me paranoid as well. So i understand. But i guess it is nothing to worry about. Cant you take the phone to a phone company/technician and ask their advice on how to get rid of it?

1 Like

For years there was a sick pervert trying to ruin my life. It was me haha.

5 Likes

Maybe, I guess I’ll keep that in mind

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.