I realize my mental illness is a blessing in disgiuse

Lol thats pretty negative wave are you okay :thinking:

1 Like

Ive tried all possible meds for 10 years!!! My pdoc stated, that she cant help me more and that i’ll always be in pain! I take the zyprexa, i am on my feet with it, but my mental is screwe* up…
This forum is all about meds only… The meds never worked well on me, so i feel alone here too… I wonder if someone did it with efforts too?

1 Like

That doesnt mean to give up, if i was you i would be more determine find the right medication. Im on capylta have you tried that. Your pdoc sucks, she shouldnt never give up on you find a better pdoc that find you the true medication you need

Even my new pdoc doesnt offer me more meds… One of them also said, that ive tried too many even… Some say even that i am not a sz, but some other mi… My current pdoc says, that now i have psychological issues…
Ok, maybe i cant understand the life still, whatever… I have somatics, not a single med didnt fix that… Neither any of them didnt give me back my intellectual abilities… The meds dont work well on me, they dont help all szs, believe me…

1 Like

What the hell is wrong with them, its not you its them,your not the problem, you didnt ask for schizophrenia okay its not your fault. Im telling you keep trying, there is always a medication for everyone.

I am done with trying meds… I need my zyprexa though, but i am done sorry…
Maybe you never had negatives, you cant know… You never had somatics, you cant know… All the ads increase my paranoia and my somatics…
The father of my ex was sz too and he was never helped by the meds… I dont believe, that the meds will work on everyone, no…

1 Like

am sorry again, but only me knows how many docs i saw and how many meds ive tried and nothing got me a life…
Ok, maybe i need to become a better person as you say in order to get a life… but that was my experience… I wasnt helped much by the meds…
I am on zyprexa though and klonopin. For the docs its already good, that i am not crippled in bed. But i am left alone with a screwe* up mind still…

You have a serious problem, you think for 10 year of meds nothing work, you really dont understand that theres 100s of antipsychotics outthere, thousands of pdocs, you believe your hopless, you have another thing coming. But i tried i best my good luck.

Ok, am sorry, i shouldnt have written… But maybe i was even abused by the docs, who knows… I tried with them…

1 Like

Dont be sorry they didnt abuse you, they just dont understand why there medications are not working for you. Thats all.

Yeah, they didnt work well on me… I wonder if i sound as a bpd tbh? I was diagnosed with it once…
Is it a good thing to try to cure my mental state with efforts? Can this work too if its now all just psychological? am on zyprexa though still, since 5 years yeah…

1 Like

How do you feel. Do you feel like crap or good or neutral

Well, i feel that this time i am on the right path. but i am alone on it, so its hard… I feel like only the love and the life will cure now my psyche… I am really fed up by the docs, they even wonder still what i have, sheesh…
But i am not sure for real, that the meds help all of us… The aps dont help negatives i find… but anyway… everyone will hate me now here…
I feel a bit better compared to years ago. Stronger a bit… But i live in isolation since 20 years… With this tempo, i am scared that i’ll die alone, thats all…
One of my docs was saying, that the zyprexa can help me in years, not in months lol…
I was unhappy since kid also tbh…

1 Like

wasnt a blessing for me although I used to think it made me more creative but I think I would be creative with or without mental illness. It just makes life harder to navigate.
but its good to look at the bright side of things.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that truly am but bright side your feeling better and you said your stronger that is a positive i know that doesnt that much, good things comes in small packages i remeber someone told me that. So good for you. So final note just try to stay positive as much as possible because it changes the brain chemistry, it release good chemicals in the brain making you feel, good, be grateful for what you do have not what you dont have okay. Try your best not to be negative it does the opposite thing of positive trying to do. Thats all the advice i can say for now. Good luck to ya.

I just dont understand why everyone is so negative about this seriously. I guess im the only positive person here on this forum i guess.

Ok, thanks… Yeap, i was a bit angry today… Maybe my zyprexa works though, but i guess i still want it all or the loneliness becomes heavy now… I was totally given up for years…
Maybe for me, it will come slowly yeap, not as for the others- in months… But in years lol hah…

1 Like

Thats better outlook. Being positive brings positive things trust me.

1 Like

But does this happen often? To recover in years? I told you, i am sick since kid i find also…

1 Like

Yes of course. Even for your situation.