I realize my life sucks. how do i make it better

Hah! I work in insurance. I tell my customers it’s a necessary evil, but that I make it less evil for them. I don’t love my job, but I do love doing it well.

1 Like

How old are you ? Your dreams come back. I dreamed being a liontamer. Actually, not really, i got killed as prey and woke up. Hang in there, in the meantime do whatever you like.

Hi. I think I remember you. maybe not. just to be sure, Happy Cake Day! ha.

Do you mean i missed out on my cakeday.:thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know, it’s just a thing on here, and wanted to say you be here, it’s all good.

1 Like

I like your attitude. Power to you.:wink:

1 Like

Im going to get book from the library next week and read. i think that will make my life better.

@shutterbug,

Have you ever read ‘The Curious Incident About The Dog in the Night-time’?

(Protagonist is someone with autism.)

@oe1489 this could be a nice place to start too for you.

2 Likes

no sounds interesting though.

1 Like

I can’t remember much about that book but when I was still reading novels I did read that one and I loved it.

3 Likes

sounds interesting. if i could read books i would do it…

3 Likes

reading is very good for the brain, makes you smarter and brighter. increases your vocabulary.

yea but i can’t read currently… my brain doesn’t remember enough to be able to make the text read into a story… it’s like i read small bits but can’t connect it to the other bits.

2 Likes

I just can’t keep my attention on novels.

2 Likes

its okay, i understand. a little goes a long way.

2 Likes

British novel. I’ve read it. don’t remember a god damn thing about it. it was a library book. not sure how this book applies, but okay.

1 Like

reading creates new circuits in the brain and folds, more folds in the brain the better. so im going back to reading again. i used read to alot when i was younger.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re going to start reading again. You can escape to anywhere you want in a book :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I ask myself or have asked myself this question every day for years. Sitting in front of the computer or reading is not what I want to do at the beginning of the day or even when the sun is up… I want to be active. Exercise seems to make that feeling go away. Walking also stops it from driving me crazy, in general to be moving.

Is there anything in you life you didn’t have time for before or didn’t do that maybe you want to try?

@shutterbug Do you not sink into the snow? Is it frozen. There was recently a snow storm here that dropped almost 2 feet and I couldn’t walk for a while because it would be too much work to walk through that much snow.

idk why i stop reading, going start up again.

2 Likes