I realize I was wrong to post about my party now

I am sorry for all the pro drinking posts. I realize there are people struggling with alcohol and drugs now on this site so I won’t ever post about partying again. I don’t plan on doing any more partying for a very long time either.

12 Likes

Good for you. I’m sure people will accept your apology. :water_buffalo::water_buffalo::water_buffalo:

3 Likes

It’s alright @jukebox. We all make mistakes. Honestly, I’m just worried about the drinking and driving thing. No one was really around, I get it, but even if you couldn’t have hurt someone else, you could’ve hurt yourself. It’s great to care about others, yes, but you have to care about yourself too.

4 Likes

@jukebox

Thanks. I have a history of abuse by my ex hubby who drank. It sent me into multiple flashbacks. If you decide to do so in the future, I would appreciate a trigger warning.

3 Likes

yes I would like to especially apologize to you. sorry. @JustTrish

3 Likes

Thanks for apologizing. That’s really big of you. I accept your apology, and I’m glad to hear you’re taking a break from partying. Good luck, and you can come here for support in staying sober!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.