I realize i vape way too much

I vape way too much, i have to reduce my vaping habit i vape like every 10 minutes, im going to reduce once every 1 hour now. Im addicting the nicotine not good, my counselor told to reduce my vaping im going to listen to her advice. Shes right i vape way too much.

2 Likes

I do too. Every fifteen minutes. I just started vaping.

1 Like

Did you start vaping to quit cigarettes or you just wanted to vape, if you just wanted to vape i wouldnt suggest it because fresh air is the best. Only vape if you want to quit smoking. Thats why im vaping because i still have the urge to smoke but vaping replaces the urge other than that i wouldnt vape.

That’s not even a lot. When I was vaping I did it for two to four hours straight in the morning. Just standing up for toilette or to get something to drink. I ate later always when I was vaping. Then I layed in bed for a while and got back to vape ongoing in front of the computer. I always had one vape that had USB Passthrough. But as I did like tobacco more, I got back to the good old cancer sticks.

1 Like

What two hours straight omg. wow. yea my counselor wants me to cut down with vaping its not good to vape all the time shes concern with my lungs.

1 Like

I still would be vaping to this day. But I like those 5 minutes you get with every cigarette. My behaviour with vaping I could not manage. The room was fully clouded even when both windows where open.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.