I reached my target weight!

Damn that was hard work. I started in November, and finally made it! I have officially lost 30 pounds and am back to my high school weight! I’m celebrating tonight by going out for all-you-can-eat sushi!

21 Likes

Any hints or tips you care to share? :fearful:

1 Like

I was underweight in highschool. Would look creepy if down to that weight again :scales: :blush:

2 Likes

I used MyFitnessPal to track my calories. I didn’t give up any foods, but I eat in moderation now. I make a lot of food at home instead of eating out. For the first two months, I felt hungry pretty much constantly and it sucked, but now my stomach has shrunk and I feel full on a reasonable amount of calories. And I always make sure to eat extra calories on the days I exercise, so my body doesn’t go into starvation and fat storage mode. Calorie tracking has really helped me a lot.

10 Likes

Congratulations @Ninjastar you are a @rockstar :slight_smile:

:smile:

#way to go !!!

1 Like

Congratulations, @Ninjastar! That’s a great accomplishment! :tada::confetti_ball: I need to lose about 40lbs. I like your everything in moderation approach.

1 Like

Congratulations @Ninjastar :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

1 Like

congratulations!:cherry_blossom::blush:

Sounds ridiculously difficult
I’ve done it many many times
But regained and this time nothing gets in the way if food I’ve or been constantly under 11.5 stone for about 3 yrs and want a stone less than that (56 lbs to lose perhaps)
So on the second day of my new diet
This is really good to hear as a timescale reminder

2 Likes

Don’t forget keeping it off is still work. Especially if friends who haven’t seen you still think you’re obese. And your body can wake up and rudely say “this isn’t what I was” and be uncomfortable. Good luck to you. Don’t rebel too much tonight.

3 Likes

Way to go!!!

1 Like

Way 1 2 go!

1 Like

thanks for the ideas and inspiration. i need it.

good luck in keeping it off ninjastar.

judy

1 Like

Congratulations! It wouldn’t hurt me to lose about 50 - 60 lbs.

1 Like

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I am over my high school weight by about 20 pounds and over my pre-MI weight by about 12 pounds. It sucks. I am still not overweight according to the Dr. but I ‘feel’ overweight to me.

1 Like

That’s funny, I just got back from buying some headphones at Target.
But congrats @Ninjastar. Congrats for sticking to it.

1 Like

Congratulations sister ninja…

2 Likes